Double Bubble Foil both side aluminum insulation
Double Layer Bubble Insulation is available in two different layering styles and a variety of roll sizes. The first bubble wrap insulation style we carry is "Foil-Double Bubble-Foil", which consists of a double ayer of polyethylene bubbles sandwiched between two layers of aluminum radiant barrier foil. Foil-Double Bubble-Foil insulation can be used in a variety of applications - this bubble insulation is lightweight and easy to handle, yet provides superior insulating value. The double layer bubble center creates maximum R-Value and the reflective foil on both outside surfaces reflect up to 97% of radiant heat. Because of the air space built between the layers of foil, this bubble insulation works to keep radiant heat from penetrating a structure from the outside, and the radiant foil reflects interior heat back into a structure from the inside. This is why double foil insulation works effectively in both hot and cold climates.
Can be installed on roof, wall or floor, resist over 80% external heat from buildings, protect wall, resist thermal shock and sudden cold, etc.
1. No odor and toxicity, environmentally- friendly;
2. Light, soft, dust free, fire retardant, easy to install;
3. Heat reflection, heat insulation, sound insulation, anti-radiation, anti-vibration, and shielding;
4. Moisture barrier, sun-proof, waterproof, good sealing property, heat preservation, energy saving^
5. Summer: Moisture barrier, sun-proof, heat insulation, saving energy consumed by cool air conditioning;
6. Winter: Heat preservation, central heating saving, and remarkable energy-saving effect.
1. Roof, wall, floor;
2. Shells of air conditioner and water heater;
3. Protective coatings of water pipe and ventilating pipe.